At the centre of Romagna
Hotel La Morosa is located seafront, very close to the centre of Rimini. Those who love exploring will find themselves faced with the embarrassment of the choice: enchanting medieval villages, the Renaissance of the Malatesta, the Roman ruins and the uncountable opportunities to try gastronomic specialities and wine from the region.
- For those coming from north or south, take the Adriatica A14 freeway and exit at Rimini Nord.
- After the tollgates follow the indications for Rimini-Fiera, which will take you to the national highway Adriatica directed towards the south.
- On the highway you will pass Italia in Miniatura fun park, which will be on the left.
- After a kilometre you will see a junction with indications for Fiera-Viserba. Turn here.
- Follow the road to the first roundabout, do a u-turn and follow the directions for the sea.
- When you reach the sea, which will be directly in front of you, turn right (there is a pharmacy on the right).
- Hotel LaMorosa is located on the right about 200m down the street.
- Rimini train station is about 2km away from Hotel LaMorosa.
- Outside the station you can take bus number 4 in the direction of Viserba. Get off the bus at stop number 16, which is practically in front of the hotel.
- If you prefer a taxi, the cost from the station to LaMorosa is about 15 – 18 euros