"I like to take the flavour of our land to the table. I choose with care the typical traditional dishes for gourmet palates. Ovens and rolling pins are the tools to prepare delicacies to remember"
Some of my most appreciated dishes:
- Thin noodles with spinach and squid
- Passatelli (mixture of Parmesan, cheese, breadcrumbs and egg) with stock
- Spaghetti with tuna fish and lemon sauce
- Chicken stewed in a tomato, wine and herb sauce
- Small Italian omelette with parsley
- Romagnola style-cabbages
- Filled courgette flowers
- Baked peppers
- Piadina Romagnola (type of local bread)
I’ll reveal a secret
"To make crunchy fried fish always use fresh squid. Clean them and leave them to drain. Whisk an egg white with a fork for a few seconds, dip the calamary in it, then coat them in flour. Sieve them carefully and fry them in boiling oil, in a deep frying pan"