Dear Sir or Madam,
In accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003, on the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to personal data processing, the processing of the information pertinent to you will be marked by the principles of honesty, legality and transparency and protection of your confidentiality and rights.
In particular, the data suitable for detecting race and ethnic origins, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, memberships of parties, trade unions, religious or philosophical, political or union associations or organizations, as well as personal data suitable for detecting fitness and sex life, may be processed only with the written consent of the interested party and following authorization from the personal data protection authority (article 26).
In accordance with article 13 of the aforementioned decree, we therefore provide you with the following information.
1. The sensitive data provided by you will be processed, within the limits of the general authorization of the personal data protection authority, for the following purpose: Advertising and public safety notices
2. The processing will be carried out with the following methods: manual and digital
3. Providing the data is optional and any refusal to provide said data has no consequence for the execution of the contract or failure to continue the relationship.
4. The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be distributed
5. The owner of the data processing is: Romeo Srl, VIA DATI, 8, 47922 RIMINI
6. The responsible party for the data processing is Romeo Srl email@example.com
7. The representative of the owner in the territory of the State is Elisa Ottaviani firstname.lastname@example.org
8. At any time you may exercise the rights against the owner of the data processing pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which we have reproduced here in its entirety for your convenience.
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
Art. 7 – Right to access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or lack thereof of personal data having to do with him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain indication:
a) of the origin of the personal data;
b) of the purpose and method of data processing;
c) of the logic applied in handling carried out with the assistance of electronic tools;
d) of the identification details of the owner, the manager and representative designated in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware as representatives designated by the territory of the State, managers or appointed individuals.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) update or correction of the data or, whenever necessary, the integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of any data processed in violation of the law, including that data whose preservation is unnecessary, according to the purpose for which the data has been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations indicated in letters a) and b) have been made known, also with regard to their content, to those to whom the data has been communicated or distributed, except the case in which this fulfilment is found to be impossible or causes the use of means which are manifestly out of proportion with respect to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, either fully or partially:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, yet pertinent to the scope of the collection.
b) to the handling of the data for purposes of sending of advertising material, direct sales or for the task of market research or interactive commercial communication.